What You Can Do Right Now
Information is great. But taking small steps now can lead to big changes.
- Investigate your retirement savings options. Does your employer offer a retirement savings account?
- Next Week
- Develop a cash flow budget and begin to track your income and spending. Identify any extra income that could be saved for retirement.
- Use our tool, "Saving for Retirement through Long-Term Benefits", to learn more about employer-sponsored retirement plans.
- In the Next Few Months
- Put your retirement savings plan into action.
- Evaluate your plan periodically to identify additional income that could be allocated to retirement.