What You Can Do Right Now
Information is great. But taking small steps now can lead to big changes.
- To make quick cash, identify items that can be sold online or at a yard sale.
- Next Week
- Contact community agencies for help. Ask about eligibility requirements.
- If you think you may have trouble paying your rent or mortgage, contact your landlord or mortgage company right away. Work out a payment arrangement that will allow you to stay in your home.
- In the Next Few Months
- Put together a cash flow budget to better understand where your money goes each month and how you can prevent future shortfalls.
- Identify sources of additional income to supplement your current earnings.