Football fans are always coming up with creative ways to show team spirit. Last weekend, a group of women gathered in Springfield, Virginia and dressed to the nines in their finest NFL apparel. With a living room morphed into a makeup boutique and a rec room transformed into a professional photo studio, women of all ages and backgrounds gathered around two common interests: football and healthy kids.
Each woman contributed $20 to support United Way's efforts to tackle childhood obesity.
Video Highlights from the NFL Glam Party
Get Involved. Win Great Prizes.
As Back to Football Friday nears and the football season kicks-off there are many ways to get involved. Visit backtofootball.org to:
- Enter great contests with prizes including two giveaways for a trip to Super Bowl XLVI in Indianapolis.
- Upload a headshot and create your own virtual touchdown dance. Funky Chicken, Electric Slide, or Riverdance-style.
- Sign the United Way Healthy Kids Pledge
- Save 15% off NFLShop.com (Discount available to all Back to Football Friday online participants)
- Enter to win a daily drawing for a $50 NFLShop Gift Card (Create a Touchdown Dance or take the United Way Healthy Kids Pledge.)