Back to United Way ▸
Find Your United Way Donate

Ready to File?

H&R Block generously provides the filing software for all MyFreeTaxes returns.

In a moment, you will be taken to H&R Block to file your state and federal taxes for free.

Once you click the link above, you'll need to complete the following simple steps:

  1. To start your return, click the link below and then create an account on the H&R Block site and log in.
  2. Be sure to remember your username and password.
  3. Throughout the filing process, you should see the MyFreeTaxes logo in the top left-hand corner. If you do not see it while entering your tax information, please exit. Go back to www.myfreetaxes.com, click File for Free, and create a new account.

*Note: For filers earning more than $64,000 in 2016, some fees may apply.

Share this page

Facebook Twitter Email Print