On December 10, tornados and straight-line winds impacted seven states and many communities across the Central United States, with the hardest-hit areas in Kentucky and Tennessee. Those communities are in desperate need of support for short- and long-term response and recovery efforts. Your donations are critical for this work, and we ensure rapid collection and deployment of your contributions.
The damage has been catastrophic and deadly for many. Thank you in advance for your support of these communities as we unite to serve those who need it most. Please check this page often for additional fund information as more communities emerge after assessing damages.
- Support United Ways of Kentucky: Donate Now
- Support United Way of Southern Kentucky: Donate Now
- Support United Ways of West Tennessee: Donate Now
- Support United Way of Greater St. Louis: Donate Now
- Support United Way of Northeast Arkansas: Donate Now
Note on United Way’s 211 program:
Local 211 agencies have the most up-to-date information about local assistance that may be available to you. Simply dial 211 from a cellphone or landline to speak with a live, highly trained service professional. You may also find additional 211 information here. Please share this resource with those in need.