The future of philanthropy
Salesforce.org Philanthropy Cloud takes giving back to a new level.
It’s the only global platform that connects employees, customers and partners with the causes they care most about.
It’s the only platform for social purpose backed by the world’s largest nonprofit and the world’s most innovative company.
It’s the only global use of digital technology that brings social and personal purpose together.
Philanthropy Cloud is brought to you by United Way, the world’s largest privately-funded nonprofit, and Salesforce.org, the nonprofit subsidiary of Salesforce. With giving and volunteering in one seamless platform, Philanthropy Cloud helps United Way educate, connect with and activate employees.
With it, corporate partners can build deeper connections with their employees, collaborate with other companies that are interested in Corporate Social Responsibility, and gain a holistic view of their impact in local communities. And employees can use the platform to find, organize, sign-up for, and track volunteering opportunities that align with their passion and skills. Global corporate leaders like Deloitte and Kellogg and innovative companies like Lyft have already signed on.
Fill out the form below to learn more
Philanthropy Cloud catalyzes the power of the business community as a philanthropic force multiplier, offering value for both employers and employees. It’s available for purchase anywhere in the U.S. and Canada.
What is Philanthropy Cloud?
United Way has long partnered with 60,000+ companies worldwide on workplace giving, employee volunteerism and other social purpose activities. But companies want easier, more flexible ways to help their employees change the world.
We listened and – along with Salesforce.org - created Philanthropy Cloud.
Companies are excited about the platform because it brings together Salesforce’s technology prowess and United Way’s expertise in driving engagement and impact.
- It gives organizations an advantage in the talent war, giving young employees more power to engage with social issues 24/7, and to connect with change makers and follow employees.
- It makes employee engagement dramatically easier, more efficient and more effective.
- It helps companies streamline, modernize and measure existing philanthropic programs.
- Its technology outpaces the competition.
Watch Philanthropy Cloud in Action
Philanthropy Cloud dashboard
Each employee’s Philanthropy Cloud is personalized. When users log on, the first thing they’ll see is a real-time dashboard with two color-coded pie charts: one represents how much they’ve given individually and to what types of causes, the other displays the collective efforts of the company.
Philanthropy Cloud and Social Impact in the News
- Channel Pro Network: A Cloud To Change The World
- eWeek: Salesforce, United Way Enable Employee Giving in Philanthropy Cloud
- Fast Company: Salesforce.org And United Way Are Teaming Up To Change Corporate Giving
- Inside Philanthropy: Next Up for a Pioneer in Corporate Philanthropy: Transforming Workplace Giving
- Star Tribune: United Way launches new online workplace giving tool
- Triple Pundit: Unite Your Purpose And The World, In The Cloud
- Triple Pundit: Five Social Impact Trends That Inspire Us
- VentureBeat: Salesforce.org and United Way Announce Philanthropy Cloud to Match Corporations with Nonprofits
Any unreleased services or features referenced herein are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase these services should make their purchase decisions based upon features and products that are currently available.