What You Can Do Right Now
Information is great. But taking small steps now can lead to big changes.
- Make a list of your expenses and identify those that you must pay.
- Prioritize expenses that keep your family safe and secure, such as housing, food, and utilities.
- Next Week
- If you have debt payments you cannot make, contact your creditors to ask for an extension or a payment plan.
- In the Next Few Months
- Put together a cash flow budget to better understand where your money goes each month and how you can prevent future shortfalls.
- Identify sources of additional income to supplement your current earnings.