WHAT YOU CAN DO RIGHT NOW
Information is great. But taking small steps now can lead to big changes.
- If you have been in a disaster, register for disaster assistance on FEMA's website.
- You can also register by calling 1-800-621-3362/1-800-462-7585 (TTY)
- Next Week
- Visit a Disaster Recovery Center to make sure you are getting all of the resources you need in the short- and medium-term.
- During the Next Few Months
- As you recover from the disaster, make sure you are getting emotional support to manage any post-disaster stress you may experience.