What You Can Do Right Now
Information is great. But taking small steps now can lead to big changes.
- Review your current health insurance.
- Use our tool “Compare Health Insurance Plans” to list your health insurance features and benefits on one page to help you make the best and most economical choice for your household.
- Next Week
- If you have health insurance through your employer, check with your HR department to see if domestic partner benefits are offered and to find out how to add your partner/spouse to your insurance plan.
- Consider the tax implications of buying a family policy through the healthcare marketplace.
- In the Next Few Months
- Review your coverage during your health insurance's open enrollment period and make changes that provide the best care for you and your family at a reasonable cost.