Tocqueville Society Awards
United Way Tocqueville Society is proud to recognize Sandy and Paul Edgerley and Nancy and Al Jubitz with the 2010 National United Way Tocqueville Society Award®
These couples both exemplify extraordinary dedication to their communities and truly embody the mission of United Way.
Sandy and Paul Edgerley, long-time dedicated volunteers in Boston, MA, most recently created a program called “Out of Harm’s Way” which helps to keep kids off the streets after school after identifying youth violence as a barrier to children’s education.
Nancy and Al Jubitz’s commitment ranges from the local, national and international level in pursuit of their interests in poverty, the environment and peace. They are true community leaders in Portland, OR.
The Award was presented at a special event in Miami, FL Oct 27- 29, 2011.
The Fleur-de- Lis Awards for Excellence
The Fleur-de-Lis Awards for Excellence are presented each year at a special recognition event to local Tocqueville Societies that excel in the following categories:
- Most Tocqueville dollars for community impact
- Growth of Tocqueville dollars for community impact over previous year
- Percentage of renewed Tocqueville gifts that increased by 10% over previous year
- Most Tocqueville members
- Most New Million Dollar Roundtable gift commitments
- Most National Society members
- Net change in total members
- Number of new Tocqueville Legacy Circle commitments
- Most women Tocqueville donors