United Way partners with organizations that share our view that the way to improve lives is by mobilizing the caring power of communities. Their long-term commitments are essential to addressing key social issues, such as helping children and youth achieve through education, promoting financial stability and independence, and improving people’s health.
Featured Partnership: FamilyWize
United Way Worldwide partners with organizations like FamilyWize that share the view that the way to improve lives is by mobilizing the caring power of communities. Our long-term commitments are essential to addressing key social issues, such as promoting financial stability and independence, and improving people’s health.
This ground-breaking initiative has more than 50,000 community organizations, government agencies, corporate partners, healthcare providers and others aligned together to increase access to affordable healthcare and help everyone get the medicine they need to stay healthy. At a time of uncertainty and change in our nation’s healthcare, this is a proven program with important and measurable impact:
$532 million saved on the cost of medications
5.8 million people helped
5,000 additional people helped each day
Recent Blog Posts About Our Partnerships
- Tapping in to Next Generation Volunteers and Leaders
- The Volunteer Spirit in the Digital Age
- UNITED WAY AND NFL PLAYERS “DRAFTING” VOLUNTEERS INTO COMMUNITY SERVICE
- Engaging Employee Volunteers
- Send a Valentine’s Message to Congress: Show Kids the Love in the Budget
- Give a Gift That Gives Back This Holiday Season
- Live Every Day Like It’s #GivingTuesday
- United Way and Airbus Corporate Foundation Expand Partnership to Madrid
- December 3 is GivingTuesday. How will you give back?
- October is Get Smart About Credit Month