United Way partners with organizations that share our view that the way to improve lives is by mobilizing the caring power of communities. Their long-term commitments are essential to addressing key social issues, such as helping children and youth achieve through education, promoting financial stability and independence, and improving people’s health.
United Way and Ibotta partner on new smartphone app
United Way has partnered with Ibotta, Inc. on a new app that will allow consumers to transfer cash rewards to United Way that are earned on Ibotta’s mobile application. Ibotta is using its next generation technology to allow you to earn as much as $40 in cash each time you shop by answering a trivia question or watching a video. The app has some of your favorite products from leading companies like Kraft, Nestle, Colgate and Pfizer. Simply download the app, get deals on products you love and buy everyday, and then purchase those products in places you shop like Walmart, Target, Safeway, Walgreens and Kroger. After shopping you can then transfer some or all of your earnings as frequently as you like to United Way with one click of a button. Ibotta is currently available on iPhone and coming to Android in December, 2012. Download the app here and learn more about United Way and Ibotta’s partnership here.
Recent Blog Posts About Our Partnerships
- TEAM DAVIN, Not Your Average “Underdog” Tale
- Creating Impact Through Volunteering – Part 5: Deepening Employee, Business Engagement for Impact
- Creating Impact Through Volunteering – Part 4: Growing Community Partnerships
- Creating Impact Through Volunteering – Part 3: A Win for the Business
- Recognizing a Pioneer in the Women’s Leadership Movement
- Corporate Volunteering: The Civic 50
- Creating Impact Through Volunteering – Part 1: The Corporate Connect Team Volunteering Journey
- UPS Delivers for Communities For 30+ years
- Highlights From the 2012-13 Football Season
- United Way Partners on New Smartphone App