United Way and its partners are offering alternative holiday gift ideas and other great ways to give back this holiday season.
- Microsoft Corporation: 2013 Discover | photographers@Microsoft book of photography for $50 plus shipping. Purchases can me made online or at certain locations. All sales donated to United Way.
- American Express: for Special Edition United Way Gift Cards purchased between 10/1/2013 and 9/30/2014, 100% of the Gift Card fee to United Way
- GE: At the online GE Appliance Outlet Store, GE donates 2% of the product purchase price to United Way.
- Amazon’s new AmazonSmile program donate 0.5% of the price of eligible items to over one million charitable organizations—including United Way.
- Kellogg Company’s consumer loyalty program at Kelloggsfamilyrewards.com allows consumers to turn points collected from items purchased into a donation to United Way.
- Target: for the 23rd consecutive year, Target stores across the country will donate more than 7,000 holiday trees to United Way as part of the Target Share-a-Tree program.
- U.S. Bank gives consumers $1 for trying U.S. Bank Bill Pay when they donate $1 to one of four selected charities, including United Way.
You can give, advocate and volunteer to make your community a better place; just visit unitedway.org, follow @UnitedWay or check out Facebook.com/UnitedWay.