New Prepaid Reloadable Card Parents Give to Teens Benefits United Way
For United Way, it’s a pass to an ongoing, strong partnership with one of our Global Corporate Leaders, American Express:
- $10 will be donated to United Way Worldwide for each card purchased through this specific link.
- American Express will make a charitable donation to United Way Worldwide for each eligible purchase through the Rewards Mall. The Rewards Mall is an online shopping portal that gives PASS Cardmembers access to discounts and special offers at hundreds of merchants. The Rewards Mall shows the percentage of your purchase that American Express will donate to United Way.
For Parents, it’s a PASS to peace of mind:
- Funds are replaced if lost or stolen.
- Receive spending alerts via email.
- Set up automatic reloads.
For Teens, it’s a PASS to financial responsibility:
- Track spending online.
- Access budgeting tools and tips.
- Avoid the risk of overdraft fees.
The American Express PASS Card also aims to be a first step toward financial responsibility and independence for teens. Financial education is key to United Way’s goal of increasing the number of people who are financially stable. Another partner for this effort is Junior Achievement, a youth development organization dedicated to empowering young people to own their economic success. Junior Achievement will provide PASS Cardmembers with easy access to tips and tools that will help teach financial responsibility.